Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss Kim K singing (?)


So my lady "love" Kim Kardashian has a new single out called "Jam."  It's a typical top-40 sound and of course it's all auto-tuned and over produced fakeness.  Though it pains me to admit this, it's pretty much terrible...but I still lurve her. 
Stick with fashion, clothing boutiques, swimsuit calendars and reality TV okay Kimmie?!
Please for all of us.


I'll give her credit for taking risks and trying something new (and finding yet another way to make more $$$) but much like on Dancing with the Stars her musical talents are pretty much non-existent....
Deep down I was secretly hoping that she might be vocally talented- giving me one more justifiable reason to love her...but not with this song. Keeping trying Kimmie.


Have a listen to Kim's new Single JAM

Post edit: I read that a portion of the proceeds from the songs sales on iTunes will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I'll give Kim extra credit for her charitable heart....  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment